LANGUAGES: Hindi and English
Took training at Adishakti Laboratory for Theatre Arts Research, Pondicherry under their Actors Workshop.
Actively been a part of theatre since the past 5 years.
Currently working on a theatre production named “Stepping Stones” by the Yellow Cat Productions
· The play is designed for young adults and directed by Shena Gamat.
· I’m playing the character of a mother of the protagonist.
· It's written by Mike Kenny.
Worked and acted in a play, “What’s in a name?” directed by Sohaila Kapoor, Feb’18
· The play is a modern day adaptation of Romeo and Juliet with the hint of the Nitish Katara Murder case.
· I played the role of Jaiswi, the protagonist of the script.
Acted in a Play “The Trojan Women”, Directed by Faizal Alkazi : November’14
Led research, script writing, directed and acted in 10 stage and street plays as a part of the Theatre Society of Kamala Nehru College. Secured multiple awards at nationally renowned colleges and social groups.
Taught Underprivileged Children Theatre as a Teach for India initiative
Acted in a play “The Cloud Messenger” presented at the British Council
Acted in a digital film for Meuri Contraceptive pills
· Modeled for Google Pixel : To be out soon
· Modeled for MasterCard : To be out soon
Acted in a Short Film, “Viraha"
· Was circulated in various Film Festivals in India.
· Won the Audience Choice Award (Best Debut) 2017-18 at the MFM Club Mumbai.
Height - 5'4''
Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India